Our community has worked really hard to achieve the fantastic outcome of the current COVID-19 case numbers. We all feel relieved and relaxed, however we need to maintain some level of vigilance.
What we are doing to keep any virus numbers down:
- We offer a mix of telephone and face to face consultations to protect you and our practice community. If you would like the convenience of a telephone consultation, you will qualify for a Medicare rebate if you have attended to see a GP at this practice in person in the past 12 months. The receptionist can easily check this for you.
- We will see you when you are sick. Please let the receptionist know if you are sick or well and require examination. Our goal is to keep well and sick patients separate to reduce risk of any infection.
- We have introduced automated system – Automed to manage some of our communication. If you choose to download the app, you can put yourself into waiting from your car and you will be called to come into the practice.
- We are triaging patients to our waiting room and also use your car as an extension of our waiting room to avoid crowding the entrance and inside areas.
- You will need to wear a mask and ask you to sanitize your hands and take your temperature as you enter the clinic.
- Please observe any visual prompts to distance you from our GPs and staff.
- We have the capability to provide eScripts where a link is sent to your phone and you can take that to the pharmacy. When it is opened, a QR code comes up and the pharmacist can scan and produce the script for you then dispense your medication.
- Please STOP the spread of the virus by avoiding close contact with others, practising good hand hygiene and cough/sneeze etiquette.