We have successfully vaccinated most of our over 90 year old patients now! Next we are working on vaccinating our patients who are 70 years and older.
If you qualify for 1B COVID-19 vaccine roll out, then you can reserve vaccine online for when we get stock. Please click on this link to use the calculator to check your eligibility: https://covid-vaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/eligibility
If you find you are eligible, RESERVE YOUR COVID VACCINE online by:
- Click on BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- Then you will be asked to enter your details, consent to the practice contacting you by sms for the purpose of health information and appointment reminders.
- Then select if you are an existing patient or new patient.
- This takes you to the appointment booking site where you need to select your appointment type from the drop down menu.
- Please select COVID Vaccine Dose 1 – 1B
- Then you will be prompted to consent to have the COVID-19 vaccination.
- If you have any serious allergies and particularly anaphylaxis or have been prescribed an adrenaline autoinjector (EpiPen), you will need to make an appointment with your doctor.
- You cannot have the COVID-19 vaccine within 2 weeks of any other vaccination.
- You cannot have the COVID-19 vaccine if you are unwell on the day.
Once you have done this, you are on our reserve list for when we get stock and we will be able to contact you when it is your turn.
We want to vaccinate our community as quickly as possible. To do this safely, we need to work together and we will ask you to please be considerate of the following:
- Only patients who have consented to have the vaccine will be able to book for the clinic. If you would like to discuss your personal situation then you are invited to make an appointment with your doctor.
- To manage traffic congestion, access to the clinic will be limited. We ask you to use the car park across the road or be dropped off and collected afterwards. We reserve the right side of the car park for patient’s with mobility issues.
- We will ask you to attend 5 minutes before your appointment. If you arrive earlier, then please remain in your car or outside until our concierge is ready to receive you.
- You will need to wear a mask and loose clothing, something under your coat that can be slipped up to reveal your upper arm easily so that the doctor can administer the vaccine efficiently and in view of others.
- Groups of 5-7 will be ushered into the practice, your temp taken, you will be asked if you are well and then socially distanced into the waiting area for the doctor.
- The doctor will speak to the group then take you to be vaccinated.
- Once you are vaccinated, you will move to the treatment room where you will remain for 15 mins for observation under the nurse.
- You will be given a card with your vaccination details and your second appointment.
Our doctors are all confident the vaccines are safe and will provide great protection against the COVID virus.
We will continue to use this website to keep you informed and we will send you SMS messages to notify you once plans are in place. We know we will have to administer 2 doses of the COVID-19 vaccination to be fully vaccinated.
The flu vaccines have started to trickle in.
- You can download our appointment app
- Start your decision making process by researching information from reliable sources. Alternatively, please make an appointment with your doctor to discuss any concerns or questions you may have about your specific circumstances prior to booking your vaccine appointment.
The following link is a useful explanation about vaccines:
- This link covers a lot of questions put to our doctors:
- This links covers some conspiracy theories:
- Finally this link covers how the vaccine roll out will occur: