Practice Mission Statement
What do we look for in our Practice?
- A harmonious and inclusive environment with which to welcome patients.
- A harmonious and enjoyable environment for doctors and staff to flourish and create opportunities for their personal growth and job satisfaction.
- A holistic approach to medicine, mindful of the emotional and spiritual wellbeing of our patients.
- Recognition of the role of preventative medicine, counselling and lifestyle management for our patients.
- Doctors who provide continuity of care and long term commitment to the practice, the patients and their fellow doctors.
- Doctors and staff who participate in on-going medical education and quality assurance training.
- The incorporation of current medical developments, including technology to enhance the treatment of our patients.
- Commitment to quality care promoted to all our patients.
We recognise our responsibility to positively enhance our community.
This practice is committed to providing the highest quality accredited general practice care to all members of this community. We take a whole person approach to caring for our patients, recognizing the importance of both physical and emotional well-being. We aim to promote a sense of pride for doctors and staff to deliver excellent and compassionate care.