At Mount Martha Village Clinic we provide a complete range of travel health services to individuals, families and corporate organisations.
DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, THE
AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT ADVISES
THAT ALL AUSTRALIANS DO NOT TRAVEL
OVERSEAS AT THIS TIME.
We are members of Travel Clinics Australia, a specialised clinic providing expert medical advice, vaccines and medical kits. Our practitioners are kept up-to-date with new vaccines, epidemics and potential health risks. We can meet all your travel health needs at the time of your consultation, saving you time and money. If you are travelling overseas, you should usually make a consultation at least 6 weeks prior to travel to ensure efficacy of your vaccinations.
Did you know?
- Travellers overseas have up to 50% chance of suffering a travel related illness?
- Up to 40% of travellers going overseas have had no medical travel advice?
- Some travel related illnesses can prevent you from boarding a plane and returning home?
- It’s not all about vaccines
Our services include
- Expert pre and post travel advice that is tailored specifically to your trip
- Disease prevention advice and information sheets for each major country visited
- Vaccinations are performed on site and usually on the same day as the consultation providing efficient and comprehensive care
- Every traveller receives a free copy of Travellers Pocket Medical Guide which contains vital health information as well as updated vaccination documentation
Before you travel
- Some vaccines require a course over weeks or months so contact us at least six weeks before departure Check list prior to departure.
- Medical check up at least 6 weeks before departure.
- Vaccinations and up to date medication.
- Medical kit.
- Leave a copy of your itinerary with responsible person and consider Internet access and security options.
- Passport and visa check.
- Travel insurance ( include evacuation cover).
- Travellers cheques , credit cards, phone considerations.
Download Our Pre-Travel Assessment Form
Travel health fact sheets
Let us support you in your health journey
For Emergency contact details